Our client is a global leader in the industry of mobile banking applications.
The world is changing, and with it the environment in which corporations operate as a global company. Our client believes that technology will have a fundamental and lasting effect on all industries. To achieve lasting success, the client exclusively devote their attention to the future. They are developing tomorrow’s banking and their headquarters are based in Zurich.
The design is the first and most immediate point of contact between the products and applications, and their users. For this reason, product design and communications design has the highest priority at this company.
In this context, we are looking for a
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, ART
- The Creative Director, Art will work closely with the Partner, Communications to: Uplift and define the brand standards, set the tone of voice and ensure visual consistency of our brands and products
- Concept and execute both large scale and small scale visual brand communications that are impactful and lead to a unique global brand positioning of the company
- Push projects to a world class quality level. Craft and lead world class design executions that range from illustrations, to advertisement material, to corporate communications material, to packaging, to environmental design
- Lead a small team of designers and help them to become a source of inspiration for communication efforts and create a culture of excellence in your department
- Build the systems to effectively identify, evaluate and hire designers and writers who can take the communication activities to a new level of quality
- Create a culture of creative excellence to enforce a creative mindset throughout the whole company
- Discuss current design trends with the Partner, Communications to ensure cutting edge design activities
- 6-8 years of related work experience, of which 2-3 years spent in a team management position within a global consumer lifestyle brand or global creative agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Communications Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Design or any related field
- Strong portfolio showcasing proving creative experience in design & art fields including graphic arts, packaging, stationery design, website design, interior concepts and corporate communications material
- Strong team player, enhancing team synergy skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams
- Clear view of current marketing trends and up to date with latest trends in fashion, product design, fashion and branding
- Exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the guest experience and initiative, strong leadership, team player, committed to excellence.
- Demonstrated flawless project and management skills, as well as have a deep understanding of the creative development, localization and production process
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English or German
What the company offers
- Own café and restaurant with free breakfast, lunch buffets, snacks and drinks
- Fitness studio with a personal trainer
- MacBook Pro as a main working station
- Custom made wooden desks with Herman Miller chairs
Andri Granziol, Partner
Tel: 041 709 05 33